Company Name: Fable Fintech
Position Title: Accounts Manager
Education: Qualified CA
Role and Responsibilities:
- Finalization of Balance Sheet
- To support the Accounting Team on the monthly Books closure and Group Reporting
- To monitor and control the Tax balances in the books of accounts through reconciliation process
- Hands on Budgeting and driving BU monthly Metrics would be added advantage
- Independently handle finalization of accounts, statutory audit
- To streamline the processes and generate efficiency
- Annual Tax computation along with Quarterly deferred tax and Advance tax working.
- Providing data for preparation of TP study report and collation of data for transaction benchmarking.
- Reviewing and filing the form 3CEB and getting the same audited with TP auditors.
- Review the Submissions against other miscellaneous notices received from IT/TDS departments
- Review and sign off on the Monthly TDS liability computation and payment after reconciliation with
- Reviewing and filing quarterly TDS Returns
- Advising on withholding tax on foreign remittances
- To monitor and control the indirect tax balances in the books of accounts through reconciliation
- Goods hands on GST and its compliance
- Preparing and filing the Monthly/half yearly/Annual return of GST
- Reviewing and filing the Quarterly Refund application of GST
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the hierarchy.
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Keeping accurate records for all daily transactions.
- Preparing balance sheets.
- Processing invoices.
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Participate in financial audits.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Developing budgets and financial plans (operating and future forecasts) for the company based on
research and data reports
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Driving and executing strategic cost management decisions, in conjunction with senior management
- Monitoring cash flow situation by tracking transactions and establishing governance
- Preparing for exigencies by securing / ensuring alternates sources of funding (working capital etc)
- Preparing MIS and other collaterals to be periodically shared with investors
- Assisting the team in strengthening presence among investment community
Strengthen your business
One-stop solution for MSBs. For all the accounting, operational and reporting needs of your business.