Company Name: Fable Fintech
Position Title: Product Management
Location: Santacruz – West
Experience: 4-7 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate
new ideas that improves customer experience and drive growth.
- Ability to manage large client projects single-handedly with guidance from the product leads
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and
- End to end ownership of the designated Product, from ideation through to execution and
- Build alliances with global strategic partners that enhance your product.
- Act as subject matter expert - you need to be up to date with the competition and use this
insight to help drive the vision and stay ahead of the curve, as the industry trend setters
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features.
- Discover new customer needs and business opportunities.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas, and maintain
existing features to drive business goals.
- Maintain and update existing features.
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with your design and engineering teams.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and coordinate across teams to
maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Create and implement go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- Always be enthusiastic about digital payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- 4 - 7 years of experience in fintech product management and market strategy.
- Worked in a Fintech Company especially in the Remittance and Forex Industry or BFSI.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Intellectual Curiosity
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- You need to have ideas - be able to communicate them to the rest of the company - and inspire
your team to execute on them.
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to
coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think out of the box and roll up one’s sleeves to
get the job done
- You do not need to be a software engineer, but a technical background is a plus
Strengthen your business
One-stop solution for MSBs. For all the accounting, operational and reporting needs of your business.